Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at +1 646 858 4997 or write to us at email@example.com.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
The information we collect from customers helps us continually improve our Website and our service to you. The information we collect falls into two broad categories:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information automatically collected when you visit our Website, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies and web beacons.
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. We may collect and store any information you voluntarily provide to us while navigating our Website. While navigating our Website you may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial or banking information and other personal and business information. We may also collect and maintain records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee you User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Collected Automatically. To generally improve administration of our system and to identify needed improvements to our Website, we also may collect and store information, in conformity with applicable federal and state laws and regulations that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Website. We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, usage details, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website or HTML-formatted e-mail messages we send may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Use of a web beacon also allows us to collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet to, among other things, and improve the delivery of our web pages to you. Information collected automatically may be shared with our affiliates, agents and business partners to achieve the purposes stated.
If you enter our Website through another company’s website, your information may be subject to additional third party privacy policies.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Any dealings with advertisers or other third parties included on our Website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Varamode shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
How We Use Information.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our Website to you.
- To provide you with services that you request from us.
- To respond to requests for information.
- To send marketing communications.
- To personalize the information and content we display to you.
- To research and analyze how you interact with our services.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate, to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, users of our Website, our employees, or others.
- Protect the personal safety of the Company’s employees, users of our Website, or the public.
- For other business purposes.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
By submitting or otherwise providing information on our Website, you are authorizing Varamode and its business partners to collect, transmit, transfer, use, deliver and otherwise process such information for marketing, administration, statistical analysis, research, promotions and other purposes deemed necessary or appropriate by Varamode. By submitting or otherwise providing information on our Website, you are authorizing Varamode to send you news, announcements and other promotional communications via facsimile, email and telephone.
When you submit a question or request information through our Website, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number and a limited amount of information about your computer (i.e., your computer operating system). We collect this information so that we may quickly and efficiently route your message to the appropriate support staff member in order to provide you with a response or send you the information you request. This information is not used for any other purpose and is not shared with outside parties.
You may choose to provide us with information beyond that requested on our Website. This might involve using a “Contact Us” button or similar mechanisms to provide feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, information, ideas or the like. Please be aware that Varamode will consider such information to be unsolicited, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Receipt of such information shall not in any way prevent or restrict the use, manufacture, development or sale by Varamode of products or services based upon or similar to the information provided.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We never use the personally identifiable information you provide to us online in ways unrelated to the uses described above without also providing an opportunity for you to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
If you would like to opt-out of the sharing of your personally identifiable information submitted on our Website with third parties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Varamode,355 West Broadway, Floor 3, New York, NY 10013, and indicate your unwillingness to share such information with third parties. If you would like to opt-out of receiving any direct marketing information from us, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Varamode, 355 West Broadway, Floor 3, New York, NY 10013, and indicate that you do not consent to the use by Varamode of your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Varamode, 355 West Broadway, Floor 3, New York, NY 10013.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from our Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on our Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms & Conditions.
355 West Broadway, Floor 3
New York, NY 10013
Thank you for visiting our Website.
©Varamode, LLC 2018 All Rights Reserved
February 19, 2018